Announcements!

---

9.25.2009

Dance!

So tonight was the first school dance! Here's where you go into something expecting it to be awesome and then it really isn't. Like 7th grade. Like the final all-city last year. Like the library sponsored dance. Yeah. It was fun; Super Gato, Elránia, Bella and all my friends (except my boyfriend :[ ) were there so that was cool. The bad part was that we had a HORRIBLE DJ! His equipment kept messing up (he even played 2 songs at once one time) and he didn't play any requested songs! Grrrrrr. This meant that Super Gato and Elránia and I couldn't do our awesome dance routine from last year's talent show. =[ Sad.

Other news is that Elránia found me my LoTR name. Get ready for this......

Eldénwen: Messenger of Mordor




Haha! I am EVIL!!!!!!!

No comments: