Announcements!

---

12.03.2010

Featured Blogger: Shelley

Over the past month or so, I've been working with Shelley, a wonderful blogger, to have here featured here. Take it away, Shelley!

What is your blogger name and why? My blogger name is my real name, Shelley!

What is the title of your blog and why?
My blog title is Being Shelley because my blog is all about me, my writing, my life, and what it's like being me!

Are you a cat person or a dog person?
I like both animals, but I'd have to say a dog person. Dogs are loyal, cuddly, and fun to play with!  : )

Describe your dream future life. My dream future life is whatever God has in store for me. I know He has a perfect family for me, and a job I will love, and many wonderful adventures planned for me. I hope God will use me to change the world!

How long have you been on blogger? I have been blogging for about 5 months now. I really enjoy it! One of my favourite parts of blogging is reading  kind comments left by blog buddies about my writing and blog. Also, I really enjoy reading other people's wonderful blogs! There has been many posts that have inspired me, or just simply make me smile!

Do you have any pets?
Yes, I do! : )

Do you have any siblings?
Yes, I can't really imagine being an only child!

What is your dream vacation?
My dream vacation is to go to a tropical island, like Hawaii! I bet the beaches there are amazing!

What is the quote that speaks to you the most?
Actually, there isn't a specific quote that speaks to me. I like quotes in general, but I don't have a favorite.

 What are your favorite song lyrics?
I really love Britt Nicole's songs. Her music is so true, and real.

"We ain't getting caught in the undertow
We'll keep taking it easy and taking it slow
We're never gonna follow, no"
 I really like these lyrics because she is saying that we have to be are own person, and not just be a follower.

Of these, which describes you best: Musician, writer, athlete, photographer, scholar, or artist?
Writer! Writing is my passion! My blog is all about my writing. I have also found a new interest in photography too! I have been busy taking pictures of the beautiful fall leaves on recent walks and hikes.

What faith do you practice (if any) ?
I am a Jewish Christian. I love God, and have been raised celebrating Hanukah, as well as Christmas! I like being both religions because that's one more thing that makes me, me!

What are some of your favorite foods?
I love to eat fried rice at Chinese restaurants! Yum! But without veggies!

How are you educated? I go to public school. But I wish I could learn by traveling the world and experiencing things! That would be awesome!

What are your favorite subjects in school? My favorite subject in school is art! I like to make and create! I think a reason why I like art so much is because as a writer, I love being able to use my imagination to create a work of art!

You say you like both cats and dogs....do you have either? If so, what are they like?
Yes, I have a dog, she is white a fluffy, and very protective! :)

What are some blogs you find the most inspiring?
Off the top of my head, I really enjoy Eden's blog Growing in Him, Anna's Blog Sisters in the Savior, and Emii's blog Girlz 4 God.

What would be the first thing you'd do on a beach in Hawaii? Hmmmm . . .  go swimming! Then I would collect seashells to bring back as souvenirs!

What is your favorite thing to do in art class?
I like when we get to do pottery. Working with clay is fun!
Wow! That's so cool practicing both the Jewish and Christian faiths, I imagine that that would be very interesting. Yes, I like it a lot! I've got the best of both worlds! haha

You can visit Shelley's awesome blog by clicking on the button below. Thanks so much for your great interview!

 
Do YOU want to be Treble Clef's next featured blogger? If so, email me at trebleclefblog@gmail.com

2 comments:

Zoraz said...

Cool! When I get a chance I'll have to go check out that blog!
-Zoraz


By the way, there is a poll at my blog if your interested...

Shelley said...

Thanks again! :) It was a pleasure to be interviewed on your blog! :)