Announcements!

---

8.08.2009

About Me

I am an 8th grader, 13 years old in my 4th year playing cornet and in September I will have been playing trombone for half a year. Music is my biggest hobby, and I want to become a band director when I grow up. I am 2nd trumpet in performance jazz which means I get all those cool solos! My other hobbies inculde, but are not limited to, reading, sports, blogging, taking pictures, and hanging out with my friends. So I'll go through that list and explain each thing.

Music~ I mostly explained up there but I can add on. In addition to the above I play trombone in training jazz and some in concert band. I have been in honors band for cornet the past 2 years. I LOVE SOLOS!!!!!!!!

Reading~ I will read almost anything but here are some of my fav books- Warriors series, Harry Potter series, Alice series, Side Effects, Fever 1796, The Martian Chronicals, Flowers For Algernon, and several others.

Sports~ I swim, mostly breaststroke, but I can't really be on swim team anymore because jazz takes up so much time, downhill skiing-my fav sport!!!!! :), I am a field hockey goalie; oh yeah!!! I also play softball as mostly a shortstop or 3rd baseman. I enjoy playing wiffle ball in the backyard too.

Blogging~ Well DUH!!!!!! This one's a bit obvious....

Taking Pics~ I'm not amazing at it or anything, but it's fun taking random pictures

Hanging out with friends~ I don't really know anyone who DOESN'T enjoy this and so again, it's obvious.

So there's some stuff about me! If you would like to know anything else just leave a comment!!!

No comments: