1. We had our game against the Cubs. We lost 8-7 but not badly. Our hitting forces weren't completely on but I got a double a single and 3 RBI's.
2. Was supposed to be watching the Dodgers/VFW game but what really happened was a huge game of rundown with about 20 people.
3. A friend on my team who was playing rundown invited a whole lot of people over to her house and we had a blast, playing wiffle ball and other games.
5. Some of the people had to leave when it got later, but there were 5 girls who were spending the night and 5 neighborhood boys and we started a great game of manhunt which resulted in 3 of us getting scared silly by a great growly thing and a person who seemed to be stalking us. CREEPY!
6. Spent the night and had lot's of fun. Now am back at home and ready to pitch at our game!!!!!!