Announcements!

---

2.28.2011

A (Hacked) Happy Birthday

Shhh... this is Olivia from HorseFeathers. I've hacked into Sally's blog to do her birthday post.

Sally, girl, I know you've already read your birthday card and all, but I'd like to give your followers a little rundown: Sally and I met three years ago, when we were both on the sixth grade swim team. I, being a horrible child, told her that her birthday present was that I wouldn't splash her... I lied.

I've always bemoaned the fact that she will forever be a year older than I — fifteen already? What happened to the days of Warriors and Mrs. Crimson? (That was her name, right? Our GT English teacher?)

You see, o followers of Sally, we really met four years ago, but we kind of despised each other. I don't even remember why, but we did.

Anyway. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SALLY! Everyone who reads this, please do comment, as a birthday surprise for Sally. :)

xoxo
Olivia

7 comments:

Sally said...

Ms Crimmins actually.....lol

[Lauren] said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SALLY<3

Lucy said...

I HATE MRS. CRIMMONS. AND MRS. BIBEAU.

Brooke said...

Aw, what a nice thing to do! I've always wanted my friend to hack into my blogspot and wish me a happy birthday.

Happy, happy, happy birthday!

Mary Catherine said...

Happy Birthday Sally!!!
--Love MCat
{glitteringcompositions.blogspot.com}

Zoraz said...

Happy Birthday, Sally!!!

(LOVE your blog design!)

★ Sylvine Srevlis ★ said...

Happy birthday! I'd forgotten that you are only 2 weeks younger than me, that's so epic! High five!

~~S.