Announcements!

---

2.19.2011

Tag From Random Rawr

I love this tag that I got from Random Rawr! It's a lot of fun :)

You Favourite:
Color? Ahhh, I usually say green, but it really depends on the day. Right now I'm feeling sort of feeling like medium blues and grays.
Candy? Probably every type of candy.
Main Dish? Oh, I love so many! In the wintertime, I really enjoy soups and my favorite is a really yummy bean chili.
Dessert? Really decadent chocolate things.
Drink? This amazing Italian soda called a Limonata. SO GOOD.
Go to Starbucks Coffee? No, if I have coffe it's from home or from the cafeteria.
Veggie? I really like most veggies, can olives and mushrooms count as my favorites?

Do You:
Talk on the phone everyday to someone who is not family? Uh, depends. I don't talk on the phone that much.
Do lots of reading?
 When I can, in other words, when I'm not bogged down by the evilness of homework.
See your grandparents everyday? Not everyday, sadly.
Bake a lot? No, but when I do it usually turns out really good!
Clean your room everyday? I keep it pretty clean anyways so there's no need. Now my closet on the other hand....
Have to say you're sorry to someone everyday? Nope.

A Certain Thing You Dislike Of Each Category:
Veggie? Eggplant. YUCK!
Color? Pink.
Animal? I am terrified of bears.
Drink? I really cannot stand juices like tomato juice or carrot juice. And I HATE Pepsi.

Random:
Go shopping? Depends. I like shopping at goodwill for example :)
Eat out? On occasion. There's a great Mexican place near here that we'll go to sometimes, and there's an amazing entirely vegan restaurant nearby too, that my aunt and uncle are taking me to as a birthday present for the second year in a row which I can't wait for. There's also an awesome Italian place up near Saddleback that we'll go to probably twice this week.
Go visit? Usually family.
Read a good book at? Home on the couch.
What color is your room? Light sky blue, with CLOUDS.

Do You Have A:
Pet? No......can my cactus count?
Gift card at the moment? Yup.
Sewing machine? A couple down in the basement, I believe.
Big mess under your bed? How 'bout we DON'T go there....
Pack of gum in your bag or purse? Heehee. Yes.
Computer in your room? My laptop.

Have You Ever:
Been on a plane? A few times.
Been out of state? Yes, several times.
Been in a eighteen wheeler? I don't think so....
Been in a car accident? Nope.
Read about a hundred and fifty page book in about an hour? Uh huh. I read SO fast.

More Random:
Do you share a room with anyone? Not anymore, thankfully.
Have you ever gone swimming in a pond? Yup!
How old are you? 14, turning 15 in JUST OVER A WEEK.
What year were you born? 1996, year of the rat.
Are you related to anyone important or famous? Um, well, I have an ancestor who came over on the Mayflower....
Have you ever met a vice president? Nope.
Are you getting bored yet? Not really …
What are you thinking? About how I want to go SKIIIIIING NOW.

2 comments:

Golden Eagle said...

Cool tag!

Shelley said...

Nice answers! :) Your room sounds cool!