Announcements!

---

1.01.2011

A Little Warning

Hello dear readers, and happy 2011! I'm sure it's going to be another great year of blogging! However, it seems as if the beginning of the year may be short of posts. Unfortunately.

As I mentioned in a previous post, I made the pit band for our school's musical, Les Miserablés. Practices were intense before vacation, and now, with school starting up again I've got pit Monday, Wednesday, Friday for three hours and so that takes up a lot of time. By the twenty-first, the pit has rehearsal every night from 5-9 with the performers and obviously that's a huge time commitment up until the days of our six shows.

That being said, I'm really going to have to not be on blogger during this time, just as I'm barely going to be on facebook. I need to work extremely hard on my music for pit, I'm lead trumpet and have a crucial part and have to play it well. I also have upcoming midterms to study for plus all my regular homework and activities to do. Therefore, I'm going to stay on blogger until JANUARY 15, which is my blogoversary and Treble Clef's 2nd birthday, and I couldn't miss that! Part of the blogoversary will be a contest and that contest is just going to go on while I'm on break. I will be gone starting January 16 and I should return on Valentine's Day, February 14. So, almost a month I guess.

But don't worry, I'll be here a few more days, just wanted to give you all a head's up :)

1 comment:

Emma said...

Tht's amazing! Congrats on making lead trumpet. I'm sure you're fabulous.
Don't worry about missing Blogger. It's totally fine. Good luck on your performance! :)
Emma