Announcements!

---

7.06.2009

Tons of tags from Astyria (formally known as HorseFeathers)


Tag, you're it!

What is your favorite book(s)?
Harry Potter, Warriors, Black Duck, Ink Series, ummmm almost anything

If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go?
ohhhh tough

If you could go to any fictional place where would you go?
Hogwarts or the old forest

Do you love to write or do you just like writing? or do you write at all?
I
love to write. Creative writng is sooooooo much fun!

What do you want to be when your a grown up?
a band director


Favorite animal?
kitty cat!

Favorite song?
All Blues

Do you like school?
yeppers!

Are you people person?
usually

Do you like to talk?
Oh yeah

Favorite food?
APPLE PIE!!!!

Hobbies?
cornet playing, reading, hanging out

Favorite Author?
Erin Hunter

Favorite weapon?
Definitely a bow

Is this a fun tag or are you getting bored?
pretty cool

Do you like Hannah Montana and all those girly people and movies like High School Musical?
NO!!!!!!!!

What are you scared of?
not much

Favorite flower?
Any wildflower

Do you always use the same password or do you use different ones?
Um....it depends

almost over...
OK...

Do you like blogs?
Oh Yeah

What is the expression on your face?
expressionless

Are you going to tag anyone?
Yep

Color of your eyes?
depends on what I'm wearing but mostly green

ok finished the quiz...did you just sigh?
no

I now tag.....
Elrania
Super Gato
Annie




Another Tag

What are you doing right now?

Doing this tag, DUH!


Are you hungry?

Yes!

What did you do last night?

Had softball practice

What was the last movie you watched?

Ice Age 2. Did not want to watch I hate that movie my cousin and brother made me watch it.

How many blog awards have you gotten?

2

Where do you wish you were right now?

IDK, with my friends?

When is your birthday?

February 28

What book are you reading right now?

The Darkest Hour, Rising Storm and Under a War Torn Sky

Is it a good book?

They all are!

What is your favorite book?

Don't make me make this choice! I just can't!

What is your computer wallpaper of?

a picture of my family in Belize (BOring)


Are you bored?

Just a tad


What are you doing tonight?

Softball game! If we win we're in the championship


What are you doing tomorrow night?

probably softball practice

How many blogs do you have?

4


Do you spend a lot of time on the computer?

more than I used to since I got my blogs and e-mail....


How much time?

It varies.

What is the title of this post?

Tons of tags from Astyria (formally known as HorseFeathers)

When was the last time you rode a horse?

Never have

What color is the sky right now?

Robin's egg blue

How many songs do you have on your playlist?

3

Do you want a horse when you're older?

nope. I'm allergic. If I ever get one sent to me by mistake I'll lat Elrania and Astyria share it.

What was the most recent blog award you've gotten?

Go Green Award

How many people have you helped set up a blog?

umm. 2 or 3 I think

Who helped you set up a blog?

Well Astyria and I created SunClan together and that showed me how to make this one.....

What is the title of your background?

Simply Celery

Where did you get your background from?

thecutestblogontheblock.com

What template are you using?

Rounders 4

How many items do you have on your desktop?

idk

Do you have a cat?

sadly no

What is your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?

Blog and read

What is your favorite thing to do on a sunny day?

whatever I feel like

Are you tired?

No

What are you going to do when you get off this computer?

Probably read on my porch swing

Who are you going to tag?
Whoever wants to do it



Cat or Dog?
Way cats.

Horse or 4-wheeler?
4-wheeler

Lion or Tiger?
hard choice but I'd say Tiger because it's my totem

Zebra or Mule?
Totally Zebra

Penguin or Pelican?
They both rock

Polar bear or black bear?
Black bear

Chicken or duck?
Chicken!!!!!!!


Who are you going to tag?
anyone who likes band

Gimli vs. Trumpkin?
Gimli
Gandalf vs. Professor Cornelius?
Gandalf
The White Witch vs. Saruman?
Definitely the White Witch!
Gandalf vs. Aslan?
Aslan
Aragorn vs. Aslan?
ohhhh hard choice
Narnia vs. Middle Earth?
Middle Earth
Prince Caspian vs. Frodo?
Um... Caspian.
Susan vs. Arwen?
Susan
Edmund vs. Merry?
Merry
Lucy vs. Pippin?
Pippin!
Peter vs. Haldir?
Haldir
The Dancing Lawn vs. Lothlorien?
Lothlorien...
Centaurs vs. elves?
Too hard!
Peter's sword vs. Anduril?
Anduril.
Susan's magic bow and arrows vs. Legolas's bow of Galadrim?
Susan's bow
Wargs vs. Werewolves?
Werewolves
The Witch's castle vs. The Tower of Barad-dur?
Witch's castle
Gryphons vs. Eagles?
Definitely Gryphons
Uruk-hai vs. Telemarines?
Uruk-hai!
Catapults vs. Oliphaunts?
Oliphants are really cool
Cair Paravel vs. Rivendell?
Rivendell... but they are both awesome

I tag:
any Narnia and LoTR fans!


Starting time: 10:19
Name: Spottedstar
Sisters: 0
Brothers: 1
What are you wearing? Blue shorts and a green band camp t-shirt
Favorite number: 28
Favorite drink: Root beer
Favorite month? February
Favorite breakfast? Leftover apple pie or strawberry shortcake
Love someone so much who made you cry? uhhh
Broken a bone? nope
Been in a police car? Nope
Been on a boat? yeah, of course
Came close to dying? I don't think so.......felt like it a couple of times
Been in a hot tub? Yes
Swam in the ocean? DEFINITELY
Fallen asleep in school? of course not!
Cried when someone dies? Yes
Fallen off a chair? Many times...
--------------------Who---------------------
Who did you last yell at? my cousin
Do you like filling theses out? Most of the time
Do you like yourself? Yes
--------------Today did you---------------
Talk to someone you like? Yes... my friend Astyria and my boyfriend
Got sick? not today :)
Sing? yeah just randomly
-------------------Last person who-----------------
You talked to on the phone with? My friend Astyria
Made you cry? Super Gato. But it was because she said something really funny.
Went to the mall with? IDK!
Been to Europe? no
Been to Asia? sadly no
Been to Russia? no........
Been to the Bahamas? no.....
Been to Mexico? no......WHY CAN"T THEY LIST SOMEWHER I HAVE BEEN
Been to Canada? YUP
Been to Africa? sadly not
---------------------Final questions--------------------
What are you listening to? the quiet of the house
Do you hate someone in your family? no
What car do you wish to have? idk
Good singer? most of the time
Indoors or Outdoors? Outdoors
Do you have a job? I volenteer some places and I sometimes babysit.....
Time finished: 10:31 AM

I tag...
anyone who understands sports

No comments: