Announcements!

---

7.08.2009

Rain

*In high fake enthusiastic voice* Don't you just LOVE the rain? I mean, they're just SOOO many things that you can do! They are just the most fun and I never get tired of the rain!

*normal* Sheesh. If there really is a person like that, getting the same weather I've been getting, they NEED to see a doctor. They may be a danger to society. Seriously. We haven't had more than 2 days straight without rain or drab overcast clouds. Not fun. Ya know, I'm starting to agree with one of the comics in the paper yesterday. The Family Circus, maybe you read it. Anyway the boy, Jeffy, looks out the window at the rain and says "They should give us an extra day of vacation for every day that rains."

Note to Astyria: Tried to add some of the things you said would make my blog make engaging. How'd I do?

~Cornet Crazie~

1 comment:

Isabella Emiline said...

WHAT? IT'S NOT RAINING. WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?