Announcements!

---

7.17.2009

tags from *Silverstar*

What's your nickname?
Well, I have a lot. Spottedstar, Cornet Crazie, Sal-Sal

What's your favorite color?
Green!

What's your favorite food?
I can't resist homemade apple pie......

What's your favorite book?
Oh! Hard.....love Warriors, Harry Potter, Septimus Heap, almost everything I've ever read.....

What's your favorite movie?
Hmmmm, Wall-E, Titanic or Harry Potter 6

What's your favorite TV show?
Erm.....Ace of Cakes! SO COOL!

What's your favorite book/movie character?
Don't ask me to choose!

What's your favorite animal?
Hmmmm. I wonder. Cat! (duh)

What's your breed of dog?
Well, I'm not a dog person but Yorkshier terriers are really cute

What's your favorite saying?
"Life without music would Bb" or when I surprise my family be screaming "Great StarClan, what was THAT!"

What's the worst dream you've ever had?
It was TERRIBLE! Mrs. Barry told me that cornets were no longer allowed to be played in South Portland, and that they all had to be incinarated! And that the only instrument that I could play now was bari sax.....

What's the best dream you've ever had?
idk?

Who is the weirdest person you've ever met?
Well, I've known a lot. Olive Tree and Super Gato are both up there along with Mrs. Barry and my brother, plus a lot of random other people............

If you were an animal, what animal would you be?
Clan cat.

Have you ever been on a train?
Yes, but not for longer than an hour

Have you ever been on a ship?
Oh yes.

Have you ever been on a plane?
I love planes! Flying is fun!

Have you ever been in a car?
Oh, I wonder.........

What's your favorite blog besides your own?
Let's see. For a warriors one I'd certainty say StormClan. *Silverstar* does a great job with it. Other than that, probably HorseFeathers or Of Elven Elrania and Her Horse....

Where would you like to be right now?
Anywhere but here...LOL home is so boring

Where are you right now?
Well this one should be obvious...


Sorry if that was boring. Now for the Warriors quiz!




Who is your favorite Warriors cat?
Hard choice but I must say that I admire Yellowfang greatly....always liked Yellowfang.......

Who is your least favorite Warriors cat?
I hate Tigerstar and Scourge of course but they're very interesting characters.....I really do think that Firestar is a jerk (in the NP and PO3) But the cat I hate the most.....it's a hard choice.

What is your favorite Clan?
Ya know what? It depends on the book. In Into The Wild it's Thunder, in Dawn it's Wind, in Eclipse it's Shadow, in Dark River it's River, etc.

What's your least favorite Clan?
Again, it depends on the book

If you were a cat, which Clan would you be in, and what position would you hold?
I would be in ThunderClan and I think that I would probably be most suited to deputy. Being a leader is cool but I really admire the deputies

What's your favorite Warriors book?
I could rattle off a long list here of all my favorites, but I won't. The list would contain every book. LOL

What is your warrior name?
Spottedpath. I liked it from the moment I read it off the screen. I think it's perfect or me. :)

What do you think is the coolest Warriors title?

A Dangerous Path or Long Shadows










No comments: