Announcements!

---

4.10.2011

J is for Just Four More


J is for Just Four More

Just four more...what? This may be the question you are asking. The answer is days. 
Four more days until...?

Until a breath of freedom,
Until April break,
Until FRANCE.

Oh my goodness, you have no idea how excited I am. Remember the post with the picture of my countdown board? And how there were only like three black X's on it? Yeah, well, only four days are blank now...which means we're getting very close!

We're starting to pack, my parents have printed off the trip checklist, things are beginning to be checked off said checklist, laundry is being done....soon we'll be on a bus to Boston and a couple hours later... a plane headed to Paris!

It's going to be a great break getting away from home, far far away, to just relax and have fun. The only problem will be if I'm assigned homework...luckily I have a first period study hall the day I get back so that shouldn't be a problem :)

Ahh, just so happy that we're finally going.

....I can smell the baguettes now!

1 comment:

Shelley said...

Wow! Paris? Lucky! I wish to go there someday. Happy packing! :)