Announcements!

---

8.08.2011

Doing Nothing?

Well this is certainly a change...
I've been crazily busy all summer and now I can just, well, relax! 
(Or as close to relaxing as my life can get...lol)
Yesterday we took my brother to camp, Pilgrim Lodge, to a week that I have been to many times that is totally awesome, and that he should really love. That was fun because a lot of my friends who are a year younger than I am go to that week and so I got to see a bunch of them which was nice.
Last night the 25th anniversary concert of Les Mis was on PBS so, naturally, I had to watch it. The whole concert thing was really really cool but I didn't like that they skipped some parts and changed some of the words. It was still very good though and I'm glad I watched it because I needed a nice heavy dose of Les Mis :)

It's a pretty lazy day around here, I washed my trumpet, wrote a letter, memorized the whole opener to our marching band show, read a bit, did some of my APUSH (Advanced Placement United States History) summer homework (YUCK!) and then sat down to write this blog post. Not really sure what to do with the rest of my day, I'm kind of bored already.
While it IS nice to not be crazy busy...it is kinda boring too....

*random pictures*





No comments: