Announcements!

---

11.02.2010

saying goodbye

Hey guys :)

As many of you know, NaNoWriMo started yesterday and my novel is coming along well, and I'm going to ((hopefully)) by cranking out a couple thousand more words tonight and get caught up (I'm a bit behind due to my homework situation last night) But this is the thing. Because I'm a public-schooler I don't have the luxury of a flexible schedule so most of the time I'm grasping for moments to type out a few words at a time and I'm given lots of homework pretty much every night.

Which brings me to my conclusion. If I'm to do well in NaNoWriMo- I can't be blogging. Pretty much all my time on the computer is going to have to have to be homework and writing. I might do a post tomorrow that's basically stats on how the writing process is going and I'll update THAT daily, but I just won't have the time for a regular post like this one.

So with that, I say goodbye to all of you until December (this also means the awesome contest ends on DECEMBER 1 now) when I will judge the contest and Treble Clef will get it's winter look. To other people doing NaNo, good luck to you all!

((hugs))
Cornet Crazie

2 comments:

Hannah Marie said...

good luck on NaNoWriMo!

Shelley said...

Good luck with your writing! :)