Announcements!

---

11.22.2010

IF {a tag}

Thanks for the tag Olive!
 
If I were a gemstone, I’d be an amethyst geode. 

If I were a scent, I’d be the smell of crisp peppermint.

If I were a pair of shoes, I'd be a pair of well worn converse sneakers.

If I were the weather, I would be a spurting snow and gusty wind.

If I were a facial expression, I'd be a kinda quirky smile.

If I were a car, I'd be a cute little hybrid.

If I were a time of day, I’d be the vibrant summer sunset/

If were a month, I’d be December.

If I were a place, I'd be a much loved band room.

If I were a liquid, I’d be fizzy seltzer.

If I were a taste, I’d be apple pie.

If I were a sea animal, I’d be a seahorse.

If I were a food, I’d be diet coke with lemon.

If I were a color, I'd be a happy sparkly green.

If I were a musical instrument, I would be a silver trumpet.

If I were a flower, I’d be a zinnia.

If I were a song, I’d be constantly changing what I was.

If I were a planet, I’d be Saturn.

If I were an object, I would be a conductor's baton.

If I were a fruit, I'd be a clementine.

If I were a sound, I’d be a the sound of Taps echoing across the lake.

If I were a day of the week, I’d be Friday..


If you were to take this tag, what would your answers be? Do you think these fit me?
Link up. This tag is for everyone.

2 comments:

Shelley said...

Cool tag! :) I really like your answers!

Lucy said...

by "cut little hybrid" I'm sure you mean Smartcar...