Announcements!

---

3.19.2009

for the people who are peasants in drama.......

yes i know it is sooooooooooo unfair but i have an idea. we have the smallest parts and are mostly going to be sitting around doing nothing pretty much all the time right? soooo why don't we ask Mrs. B if we can work on set and costumes. Then we'd be doing something and we'd be avoiding the last minute set frnzy. tell me what you think. if we can't do this, well..........let's just say id prefer not to have to cut my solo practice time short to do nothing.

:::::*

(get it? Spotted, ::::, Star, *)

4 comments:

Hannah Marie said...

sally, i have the king but could i still help please!!!!

halestone said...

do you have a crew at drama? just wondering...........

Sally said...

no we don't. yeah mudshadow i was thinking you probably could help cause your part isn't big

Anonymous said...

That's terrific Sally! Even though I had a leading role in the last play I was in I did the costumes because otherwise we'd all have been wearing t-shirts... in a play about England in the 1800's! I ask you.

I'd be happy to come over and help you! I can bring my mom's old sewing machine, and I'm good at embroidery...